StripBowl! StripBowl!

Fix it.

There are many times where I will get it just right, but it still will only knock three or four down. Fix it.

Henry the Hamburger Game Henry the Hamburger Game

Bananananananananana.....

Thanks for this quality game! I will play it daily.

catbrush responds:

JUST LIKE ME!

DailyToon: Super Fun Pack DailyToon: Super Fun Pack

Ummmmmm..

.....................(sigh).......................

Ok... I don't know, man.

It was pretty good stuff, there. In fact, I think I loved it for some reason. The music was scary, to me. But whatever. Wonderful job.

catbrush responds:

Thanks.

Kramer Hentai Adventure Kramer Hentai Adventure

Hahahahah!

I don't know what is more humorous, the hentai animations you make or the reviews you get of them.

MessYouUpMac responds:

The reviews I'd say. Thanks for the review!

Friday the 24th Friday the 24th

Ironballz, what are you talking about?

Violence not needed? Of course it is! Violence is always a good thing!

Great game, runs pretty smooth. Good idea for Christmas time.

CreativeFetus responds:

That's the holiday spirit! :)

Germaine Dress Up Germaine Dress Up

Dude...

That's a very crappy drawing of her; it looks like a child drew it.

I mean her boobs look like misshapen pancakes...and some of the stuff doesn't fit right.

John Kerry Magic 8 Ball John Kerry Magic 8 Ball

Pretty cool.

To all you fuckers who are complaining because he's bashing John Kerry....just shut the hell up. It's just the election, it's really not something to argue over.

You can dislike one candidate but that doesn't mean you should start hating people just because their for the other guy. It's not like either candidate is perfect anyway.

As the new episode of South Park subtly put it: It's like having to choose between a giant douche and a terd sandwich. It's truly not that big a deal and it's nothing to argue over. When the election is over, you'll feel silly for ever having had made such a fuss over it.

Anyway, I thought it was funny. To be honest, it's not that entertaining. You should have put more things for him to say in there, I think there were only like 4 or 5 things. But it was pretty funny.

MUSIC STRIP QUIZ!!! MUSIC STRIP QUIZ!!!

It sucks.

Yeah......no one CARES about Blink 182. The only reason I was able to get to the end was by right-clicking and selecting play...it takes you past the question. But it wasn't worth that because the chick sucked. The ending was beyond gay!

Adventures of Yellow Guy Adventures of Yellow Guy

Ha!

This is a Pac-Man rip off....except that Pac-Man is more challenging and more fun.

Aqua Teen Quiz Aqua Teen Quiz

Good quiz...but.....

Don't feel bad because about 99% of people who watch ATHF make this mistake, but it's "Ignignokt" and not "Ignignot". There's a "k" in there. And don't try to argue with me; I'm right.